Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

[EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dahammagangsta
Admin/Legit Legend

PostSubject: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I remember a few months ago I was playing and I saw neyo with force lightning and a shotgun. As a n00b back then so I took out an arc caster and a trishot thinking that it would have the same affect. After I saw I was dieing a lot I looked up starwars battlefront elite squadron hacks on google. I found a sight called game faqs and found the famous n00b darth necros loadout. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world so I played with it 24/7 for about a month before I got bored with it. Then I posted on gamefaqs; Can someone make me a loadout? Warhero posted within a few days and showed me noneother then xehwx.forumotion.com. I was sooooooooooo excited that I couldn't see strait. I requested a gamesave the day before I went on vacation and got it 3 hours before I left. My initial thought was screw the sight I have my loadout but I couldn't go away. I played like 17 hours strait going on vacation I was so happy. Then I met the people of our site and knew I had to ditch lke for ehw because these people weren't as big of swes stars. Over a one week period I started to become a big poster and requested my first 8 save. Again I thought I was going to ditch the site because I was getting a loadout that was great. As you see I'm still here. Now I'm loved or hated by all and known as the worst reputated ehw member. I KNOW IT IS LONG BUT ITS NOT OVER YET. Then I became friends with war, happy, and nerf. We have so much fun in swes. Now were up to today were I am telling you my ehw story. I hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
●WeeD●
Ȍȓȉɢɩɳǻɭ ÐŕũĢ
Ȍȓȉɢɩɳǻɭ ÐŕũĢ

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I love reading ebry1's story btw have u guys noticed most people get to the site looking for a gamesave!
Back to top Go down
dahammagangsta
Admin/Legit Legend

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:03 pm

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Talios
Death Watch

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

lol dont worry i gonna incorperate you into my story too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Xx F0rceH3R0 xX
Clone Commando

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice story bro

I didnt ask for a save when I first got here....
I got to know the place first Razz
Back to top Go down
dahammagangsta
Admin/Legit Legend

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Good nerf I'll be in your story it's not like I was gonna kill you in your sleep if you wern't going to put me in there he he he he.
Back to top Go down
[EHW]501stMonster
Legit Legend

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 am

cool, dude
Back to top Go down
Smilez
Clone Arc trooper

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Lol hey nice biography that was quite a story.!!

Awesome siggy made by me.!!<3

Cute siggy made by me.!<3THX ME Very Happy

cUTE SIGGY MADE BYE ME

Sig made by monster (thx buddie) Very Happy [/quote]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography   

Back to top Go down

[EHW]dahammaGangsta the extended biography
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1