Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[EHW]Darth Wolf
Clone marine

PostSubject: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok, sorry if you thought i needed help but i am not... this is to help you...................................................

Hello Clan, another "Help Me" Post for noobs (jk) Chaotic Cannon ok, i seen in the chat, that you been switched to the losing team and you work so hard to get far on the winning team, Once you see "switch teams to be balanced" dont click ok, go to VIEW TEAMS and watch the teams, and they will make someone else switch, once THEY get switched, go back and click ok... And now you dont have to go on the losing team...

Another way, is to REALLY switch to the team, but, use the turbo laser, and shoot your teammates, and help the other team win...
WARNING: the computer players will try to kill them, dont kill them, or u support the losing team... you must hide (each map has its own hiding spots, i will post those later ok) Now, shoot ur allies and help the other team win. tell your clan when you get switched ok, so they know what your doing... Have Fun... If you are having troubles please comments Chase

Now, the FIRST person gets ask to switch... which sucks BUT is an honor, if you are good as you are on the list, then you can kill your EX team mates, if you cant, sorry, but your a noob (jk) Have Questions? then post, if you want me to stop posting this crap (not crap to me)
Noob Cannon
Back to top Go down
xXxPrince NeyoxXx
GFXerRaMpAgE
GFXerRaMpAgE

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 am

We know this alread, but thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
[EHW]501stMonster
Legit Legend

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
[EHW]xXGENERALXx
Clone Commando

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 pm

i hate when u get switched to the losing team
especially when u destroy the core and die right after -_- horrible timing
Back to top Go down
[EHW]Darth Wolf
Clone marine

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Herodon
Ģąɱïŋɠ ℓεɠεŋđ
Ģąɱïŋɠ ℓεɠεŋđ

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Ya i hate getting switched when im winning or when one of my friend gets switched.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Back to top Go down
●WeeD●
Ȍȓȉɢɩɳǻɭ ÐŕũĢ
Ȍȓȉɢɩɳǻɭ ÐŕũĢ

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

tbh i check the players evry time then i go somewhere safe and stay there until gamesover..

P.S never stay outside when ur team has a ll command post etc
Back to top Go down
[EHW]501stMonster
Legit Legend

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm

I HATE WHEN YOU FRIEND GETS SWITCHED
Back to top Go down
GunNDeEzY
Private

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

good advise thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!   Today at 10:26 am

Back to top Go down

I'VE BEEN SWITCHED TO THE LOSING TEAM HELP!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1