Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

Hovering UFO three days in a row

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxPrince NeyoxXx
GFXerRaMpAgE
GFXerRaMpAgE

PostSubject: Hovering UFO three days in a row    Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 am

Actually on Thurs. 8/19/10 in the west from my home there was a hovering boomerang shaped light in the sky, brighter than any I have seen it was about 9:45pm. I watched it for about 1 hour and it just hovered. I came back outside at about 11pm and it was gone. The next night I seen the same thing but only now it was east of me at about the same time. I watched it for only about 30 minutes this time. I came back out about 1 hour later and it was gone. Today I am curious about this light so I go back outside at about the same time and not only did I see the light again..I see it both to the east and west of me. it seems miles away but i can tell it hovers from side to side. The one to the west this time is blinking and the one to the east is not, but none the less I can tell these are not stars. I am going back out right now to see if it is still there.....yes they are both still there, however the one to the east is a lot closer than previous and now looks a little disc shaped and the one to the west is farther away. I just was standing in my front yard watching this because they are so bright and odd I seen the same thing in Hemet, CA when I lived there over 1 yr ago. I am starting to wonder if I am being watched from afar. If I am not someone is. I just hope it is some military experiment or something. My husband seen it also and we both think it is strange. This is not airplanes. They are far away but if I can see it from that far away it has to be huge. it looks like airplane pass under and aroung and even above these objects. I wish my camera worked but it is broke so I can't include pictures but if you come into my house area and look around you will see a UFO about 9:45 to after 11pm.
Back to top Go down
smoky drift
Clone Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Hovering UFO three days in a row    Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

where do you live i am really curious
though i don't believe in aliens
but i do believe in alien ware
Very Happy
haahha
Back to top Go down
smoky drift
Clone Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Hovering UFO three days in a row    Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

about what you wrote i saw a similar video about this there was a man gong for fishing
well a rich man
he turned on his camera and started taking a video of the horizon when all of a sudden there was a green light it just came
down and rested for about 5 second then it took flight and poof disappeared
it was shocking
and the most shocking part was that they were near the Bermuda triangle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hovering UFO three days in a row    Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

Hovering UFO three days in a row
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1