Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

Bright Star-Like Flashing Over NE Treetops- another one joined it 8/26 NE OHIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxPrince NeyoxXx
GFXerRaMpAgE
GFXerRaMpAgE

PostSubject: Bright Star-Like Flashing Over NE Treetops- another one joined it 8/26 NE OHIO    Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Clear, crisp night; was skywatching as normal and around 10PM I noticed a bright "star" on the NE treetop horizon line that is not normally there as I pretty much have the skies memorized by this point; it was stationary for about 15 mins so I chalked it up to an actual star that I have somehow overlooked every night and then it started moving downward (slowly). Then it bleeped out (flash to nothing) and reappeared less than a min. later. It then traveled left, right (very, very slowly) down into the treetops where I could no longer see it; back up again for around 2 hours (it is now around 12AM EST). I noticed during watching it that it would "bleep out" when I airplane was in the sky (4/4 times). It then "bleeped out" when I thought to myself "I should get my telescope." It slowly faded back to sight when I thought to myself "it must not want to be seen with a telescope- I will not go get it." Most people would assume this is purely chance but it is not the first time this has happened this year. I firmly believe they have telepathic intuition. For instance, when I try to get my boyfriend to check out our Alien Friend, it will either play "possum" and be a "star" until he leaves, or it will complete fade all together. So, to date, I believe he thinks I am nuts, and that I am thinking a star is an Extra Terrestrial craft. He is a non-believer. Anyway, another "star" (fainter, further in distance) joined the original and proceed to act in the same mannerisms as the first (but never bleeped out, simply moved left, right, up, down over the course of a few hours. In my high power binocs I could clearly tell that they both had flashing lights (red, green, purple, white). I finally had to go to bed at 2AM because I could not keep my eyes open any longer. I am not sure how long they stayed out last night after that. I can determine it was 10PM-2AM at least.
Back to top Go down
a-turtle-just
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Bright Star-Like Flashing Over NE Treetops- another one joined it 8/26 NE OHIO    Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:40 pm

o
Back to top Go down

Bright Star-Like Flashing Over NE Treetops- another one joined it 8/26 NE OHIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1