Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

Big bright light moving then stopping several times heading south east

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxPrince NeyoxXx
GFXerRaMpAgE
GFXerRaMpAgE

PostSubject: Big bright light moving then stopping several times heading south east   Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Went outside the house with my two year old son at about 8 pm it was dark but the sun was still setting , I wanted to move the car across the street for the street sweeper in the morning and my son loves sitting shotgun when i have to move the cars so as i did a lap around the block i noticed a neighbor from down the street at the edge of her driveway looking up at something with binoculars, as i was driving i tried leaning forward and looking up but couldn't see what she was looking at. When I parked the car and got out with my son I looked up and there was a Big white light at first I thought it was a star but it was moving then my son was saying plane plane but it had no sound and didn't have the colored flashing lights. As I stood there and watched amazed it suddenly stopped for like 30 seconds then began moving again it did that two more times like it knew I was watching it. I felt nervous then excited and ran in the house to tell my father in law and without skipping a beat ran back out and it was gone. My wife thinks I am Crazy but I have never seen anything like that before in my life.
Back to top Go down

Big bright light moving then stopping several times heading south east
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1