Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

10,000-15,000 ft H. Bright light. Disappeared gradually then big flash and gone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXxPrince NeyoxXx
GFXerRaMpAgE
GFXerRaMpAgE

PostSubject: 10,000-15,000 ft H. Bright light. Disappeared gradually then big flash and gone.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 am

There used to be lights every night until last year. One time in late summer of 2007 or 2008, a great deal of lights put on a show above me at the old Donelson Elementary school yard. Anyway, since early last spring I have been looking every night when I walk the dogs. Tonight just as I was by the house, I saw a bright light to the West. There were three or four planes in the sky at different distances and heights. But, their lights were flashing. I watched this one to see if it was just turned at an angle that I could not see the lights. But, then a very familiar event happened as it's brightness began to fade. Only three other times have I seen this, that as it faded, just as it went completely black it flashed very brightly like lightening in a cloud. But, the sky is absolutely clear tonight. Then I came running into the house with goosebumps all over me telling my Mom that I finally saw a light this year.This had been going on every summer since 2005.I really missed them. I figured it was like some states out west when they stayed for a while then just left.I reported how in Sept. of 2008, a light traveling so fast that it was nothing conventional was being chased by two military jets. It was after this that the incidents began to stop.Like I said, it had gone on every summer for years. As many as 5 or 6 a night. Funny thing was they always stopped after 11:30PM.Wierd but sooo coooll!!!!It travelled from the West to the East but only about 3/4 of the way across the sky before flashing out.What I really want to know is if after all these lights in the sky above Waterford, MI, did any one else see these, too? I mean, five years. (except for most of the summer of 2009 and up until Aug of 2010).Just let me know, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Smilez
Clone Arc trooper

PostSubject: Re: 10,000-15,000 ft H. Bright light. Disappeared gradually then big flash and gone.   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 am

sounds like baloni but could be true
Back to top Go down

10,000-15,000 ft H. Bright light. Disappeared gradually then big flash and gone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1