Elite Heroes of War
Welcome to Elite Heroes of War! [EHW] The Latest and Greatest Gaming Site/Clan.

Please Join Now to Gain Access to All The Hidden Features.

Please Read The Forum Rules Here Before Posting.

If You Have Any Questions, Need Help or Have Comments or Concerns, Personal Message (PM) An Admin, Moderator or a Staff Member. You can also Contact the EHW Official Email at:
eliteheroesofwar@gmail.com
We Will Get Back to You As Soon As Possible.

Please Login or Register By Selecting a Box Below.

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Lets Get EHW Up and Running Again!

Share | 

New Communities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakalf
Staff

PostSubject: New Communities   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:22 pm

EDITED:

For the new members that come in and want to know what's up, we have the following groups

STEAM: NAME OF THE GROUP: ELITE HEROES OF WAR (OR ADD RAKALF AND SEARCH IN MY PROFILE THE GROUP IS PUBLIC)

WHATS-APP: WAIT FOR FUTURE UPDATES.(OTHERWISE CONTACT +507 66907264)

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC:(COMING SOON)

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay first of all, The active members of EHW(us) or people reading in the future must have a way to contact us easier, for example:
If HAPPY COWS wonders in this site again and posts something, it can take days for someone to see it.

Many persons play with Steam, i suggest we create an Elite Heroes of War steam group, so when someone plays, you can play with him/keeping the clan alive or in this case more communicated, but in a moderated way.

Now-days, even an Whatsapp group for us would be nice, well I have a lot of groups and sometimes it's annoying, but is a price am willing to pay, after all, there not much left of us and we are in a new era.

The whatsapp group shouldn't have more than 3-4 persons if we start it now, and we could regulate the amount of people that gets in, but being realistic I only see like 20 people in it so far, talking in long terms of time.

So having a following group on

Steam: For gaming pc community, just in case, I know many play pc and console
Whatsapp: Communicating about news, jokes and timing things like playing together.

Opinions? No one will be criticized if he or she doesn't wants to team speak or really just speak, texting is fine.
I understand many like the conservation of privacy when talking in terms of games, whether you're in the mood of playing with someone or just play alone WITH ANOTHER FRIEND/s, which is a point of view totally respectable.
I think the other person should understand that we are a mature group of gamers that needs space and privacy between time.

No one should feel offended if someone doesn't wants to play with the other at an specific time.

The group is not there to play with ourselves over and over again. Everything has the time.

Facebook is not in this page because it is a social page, where our personal life's shouldn't be told to others (being honest).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GamerTags:
Rakalf, (ONLY GAMERTAG HERE RECOGNIZED ON STAR WARS ELITE SQUADRON: SILVERFLAKER).

Last edited by Rakalf on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herodon
Ģąɱïŋɠ ℓεɠεŋđ
Ģąɱïŋɠ ℓεɠεŋđ

PostSubject: Re: New Communities   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:26 pm

I really like this idea. That would really improve how often we play together. Lets get this ball rolling. Where do we start?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Back to top Go down
Rakalf
Staff

PostSubject: Re: New Communities   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Okay, I can make both to be honest, then promote you to admin.

I'll make the whatsapp group, so you don't give away your phone number for near future problems.

I just need you to text me to +507 66907264  its y phone number, on the application Whatsapp on the appstore.

Don't post your phone number here unless you want to expose it now.

When you add me message me in the app.

Or you can pm me your phone number.

Steam group is up search it on steam, search Elite Heroes of War, on group section in steam, or xEHWx.

TO MAKE IT SIMPLER SEARCH RAKALF AND SEARCH MY GROUP PROFILE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GamerTags:
Rakalf, (ONLY GAMERTAG HERE RECOGNIZED ON STAR WARS ELITE SQUADRON: SILVERFLAKER).
Back to top Go down
jjunit562
EHW Administrator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New Communities   Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 am

Sweet Very Happy

...AAANNNDDDDD WE'RE BACK! Very Happy

Thanks [EHW]501stMonster for the signiture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Communities   Today at 10:25 am

Back to top Go down